The government is cutting taxes for the wealthy people so they don’t have to pay as much. Which means that the people they have been getting money from to put towards veterans, doctors, and teachers and all the healthcare for children and women. And foster families and kids there is not going to be enough for all those things and people because of the cuts on money from the wealthy and corporation.
I am fasting for a day, to show how the kids and women and other people ,will have to eat less because of the tax cuts. Because they are not going to get as much money ,supporting them from the government ,cause the government is the one supporting them.
I plan to fast for a day and tell my homeschool group all about this. I am going to ask them to fast with me, if they are willing. and write on paper plates what they feel about this.
If I get hungry I am only going to eat some rice to hold me up.
Here's a link for more information: http://front.moveon.org/
1 comment:
What an amazing little girl you have!
Post a Comment