Luna
I love all of your books. My favorite one is Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great. Sorry that people are being rude about your books [when they talk about censorship]. I really really love your books. It is hard to say how much I love them because I love them so much! I also love the Fudge books. I love Iggie's House, too. I also love Starring Sally J. Friedman as herself. I love Blubber, too. I haven't read Are You There God, It's Me Margaret but I really really want to. My mom won't let me because I am not old enough. Thank you for writing your books. Love, Luna.
Hometown: St. Thomas, VI - Age: 7 - Posted September 29, 2010 2:43 pm
... and Judy Blume replied:
From: Judy Blume
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:10:42 -0400
To: Shana Ginsberg
Subject: Thanks for your message
Hi Luna,
Thanks for your message. So glad you have been enjoying so many of my books. I agree with your mother in that you should wait a few more years until you read Margaret. In the meantime, have you read The Pain and the Great One series? I think you'll enjoy those books about a brother and sister.
Hope school is going well!
Love,
Judy
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:10:42 -0400
To: Shana Ginsberg
Subject: Thanks for your message
Hi Luna,
Thanks for your message. So glad you have been enjoying so many of my books. I agree with your mother in that you should wait a few more years until you read Margaret. In the meantime, have you read The Pain and the Great One series? I think you'll enjoy those books about a brother and sister.
Hope school is going well!
Love,
Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment