Friday, October 31, 2008

The Halloween Fairy

Each year at Halloween, Luna goes through her candy to pick out the especially crappy stuff. We leave on the doorstep for the Halloween Fairy, who trades it for a different kind of treat.

This year Luna wrote a letter to the Halloween Fairy to make the decision about what to get her much easier. Here's the text of the card Luna wrote:

"I love you and the tooth fairy. I hope that you guys have a fun and happy life. Halloween Fairy, I also hope that you get me a Baby Alive. Thank you, Halloween Fairy. You have a bunch of treats. I love you and the tooth fairy.

Luna"

I'm happy to say that Luna got her wish. She left this thank you note for the Halloween Fairy:

"Dear Halloween Fairy,

This gift is the best. It's a lot of work, but I love it. I love you and the tooth fairy and all the fairies. Halloween Fairy -- will you take this to the tooth fair and also tell her that I'll have teeth soon?

From Luna."

No comments: