If you'd like to buy me a present, here's what I'm into these days:
I LOVE "footy" pajamas-100% cotton, 5 year old size. [See Gymboree.]
Dress up clothes- please use your own old clothes or go to the thrift store.
I really like pink things, frilly things, and sparkly-girly things.
I'm into rocks and gems; a rock tumbler would be pretty cool.
I like pink flowers and pink plants and plants with pink flowers.
I love music - folksy children's cds like Raffi and Simon and Garfunkel. [Dad's tryin' to wean me from that stuff, so anything accessible to a 3.5-yr-old works. I have favorite songs from Modest Mouse and Nappy Roots.]
I like books a lot, too.
Basically, I love all things pink.
I'm not interested in toys and I prefer 100% cotton clothes, size 4T, and 6 or 7 in shoes. What I really, really want is a real, pink cat or rabbit.
Dad likes Montessori toys.
Thank you,
-Luna
No comments:
Post a Comment