Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Trip to S. Padre Island, S. Texas.

I like the sand. I played on the sand. I liked being buried in the sand. I saw some sea turtles. I fed 'em lettuce. I throwed it at their face, 'cuz I'm a thrower. I saw a crab by the edge of the turtle's foot. I liked them. I saw a green dog at Psychadeli. I made a friend named Madison. I liked touching the man of war on the beach, the tiny one, not the big one. That jellyfish that I touched was scary to me, 'cuz I didn't know if it was alive or not, and I didn't know if it would bite me. I walked in the pool all by myself, and I almost got all the way in the water, but I got scared 'cuz it got in my eyes. I played with starfish and crab and seahorses [at the dolphin research center]. The seahorses do something that silly. The daddy carried the baby, and that's so silly. The big, blue eel had teeth. An eel is a type of snake, right? It is. And I saw a dolphin there. And I saw a turtle. The turtles think that trashbags are jellyfish, so you gotta put 'em in the trash can. I met a man named George. He took us [on his boat] to see the dolphins. He ate all the monkeys a long time ago. [We don't know what this means.]

With Green Dog at Psychadeli:


On George's boat:


At the beach:

No comments: