I like to go to Wheatsville. Greg scares me. He has facial hair. Let's write a song about it:
[To the tune of Beverly Hillbillies]
Well listen to a story 'bout a man named Greg,
He works at Wheatsville, has hair upon his head,
But that's not all, he has facial hair, too,
And Luna says, "I'm scared of Greg", he makes cry "boo hoo."
And I'm also scared of Tané even though he has some cats
and I'm scared of Santa Claus, not 'cuz he's big and fat,
So if you see someone who has hair upon his face,
please tell him to shave it or get out of my space.
3 comments:
except david.
maybe you could write a nice verse about david just because positive stereotypes of men with facial hair are a little underrespresented.
david's not scary. he's the monster at the end of this book!
You look so beautiful with your hair like that Luna! I miss you and love you little Sandra Dee. Call me and I'll sing to you.
That was Auntie Jill, by the way
Post a Comment